• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rough month for Scorch.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I've learned that there are 3 things you cannot avoid in this life: Death, Taxes, and Opie Haters.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Wouldn't blame him. Opie's dog is a breed that requires frequent grooming and clipping or it easily gets shit caked in the hair around its hind parts. Lotta fawwwkin' problems in the winter. Opie has had to use kitchen scissors to cut away the frozen dingleberries.
We had a Lhasa Apso when I was a kid. She was actually really cool as far as faggy little dogs go. But a couple times a year for like 13 years my mom would make the whole house miserable because she had to cut shit out of the dog's hair in the bath tub while the dog freaked out the whole time. "WHY THE FUCK AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS TO DEAL WITH THIS?" Well, why did we arrive at a breeder's place to buy a golden retriever and leave with a lhasa apso that no one but you wanted, bitch? The last few years of the dog's life she just kept her shaved.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
We had a Lhasa Apso when I was a kid. She was actually really cool as far as faggy little dogs go. But a couple times a year for like 13 years my mom would make the whole house miserable because she had to cut shit out of the dog's hair in the bath tub while the dog freaked out the whole time. "WHY THE FUCK AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS TO DEAL WITH THIS?" Well, why did we arrive at a breeder's place to buy a golden retriever and leave with a lhasa apso that no one but you wanted, bitch? The last few years of the dog's life she just kept her shaved.
It's always a bad idea when a mom is the one who "wants the dog" because they never want to deal with the responsibilities of having one. Happened with my mom. Wanted a dog so bad basically because she wanted to be in charge of something/someone. My dad is the one who has to deal with it now. He didn't want the dog and now he's the one who has to bring it out all the time. Dog has bladder issues too, can't lay somewhere without leaving a small damp spot behind so now every time I go over I smell very faint piss smell. Not the mention the dog has obvious anxiety and other seemingly mental issues that were passed down by an owner with her own mental issues and zero experience in training a dog. Naturally my mom denies all these issues with the dog while my poor dad stays quiet, even though it bothers him.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
was listening to some Scorch PFG TV segment on Ona, Sam was the only one that was laughing his ass off uehehehehe, the whole thing put patrice and colin to sleep and both of them were just waiting for Sam to stfu. Scorch tries to bring some positivity to the world by helping animals and put out some hilarious contents, be it intentional or not. all sam does is destroy