Ron Perlman’s nemesis telling it like it is.

Joe's vivid little stories are always the same. He's out and about, living his idealistic, righteous American dream life, when suddenly he's confronted and/or inconvenienced by some sort of liberal outrage, which he always confronts, dismisses and triumphs over via his superior intellect, military-honed common sense, and good old-fashioned American "can do" gumption. In real life Joe is a sweaty, poorly-dressed, flabby-assed welfare cheat and professional mooch who busks for tips and thinks it’s a job, but in his fantasy life he's a civilian Sgt. Rock, doling out his special brand of conservative justice. He should collect them all and publish a book.

Rascal

Joe's vivid little stories are always the same. He's out and about, living his idealistic, righteous American dream life, when suddenly he's confronted and/or inconvenienced by some sort of liberal outrage, which he always confronts, dismisses and triumphs over via his superior intellect, military-honed common sense, and good old-fashioned American "can do" gumption. In real life Joe is a sweaty, poorly-dressed, flabby-assed welfare cheat and professional mooch who busks for tips and thinks it’s a job, but in his fantasy life he's a civilian Sgt. Rock, doling out his special brand of conservative justice. He should collect them all and publish a book.

I bet he never hesitates or just mumbles awkwardly and walks away when he gets into these situations either. In Joe's "I wish I had said this" reimaginings, he instantly has a snappy, eloquent retort ready for whatever libtard who dares to lock horns with him.

JebJoh

I bet he never hesitates or just mumbles awkwardly and walks away when he gets into these situations either. In Joe's "I wish I had said this" reimaginings, he instantly has a snappy, eloquent retort ready for whatever libtard who dares to lock horns with him.
So..so...so...so....so....so....so ........ you're saying you don't want to get a cup of coffee with me?

Replace maybe 4 words and that could also describe Fatrick