• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ron and Friends

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I just started listening to R&F regularly and Dave is so funny on the show. His whole life was a bit, wish they had given him that raise. Ron’s casual disdain for the callers is hilarious.
I don’t expect the “talent” to dip into their own wallet to give a guy a raise but how could Ron or Fez be a part of those ESD years and think it was fine to let the guy walk over like $10,000 a year? I know Fez wanted to pay for daycare but you’re telling me Ron didn’t have enough stroke at XM to get Dave a raise?

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don’t expect the “talent” to dip into their own wallet to give a guy a raise but how could Ron or Fez be a part of those ESD years and think it was fine to let the guy walk over like $10,000 a year? I know Fez wanted to pay for daycare but you’re telling me Ron didn’t have enough stroke at XM to get Dave a raise?
I heard Opie really went to fawkin bat for him too. I agree, that’s nothing but I don’t know if R&F had huge contracts like* the bbbbooyys.

Last edited:

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
Fez offered to pay for day care publicly also rumor is Fez paid Dave's gas and Parking too.

The opster gave Dave a couple grand.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Dave said the same thing about shoving Fez’s face in the pizza. Dave didn’t always sell it well because sometimes he was just way over the top. Still a very funny part of the show.

You can tell whenever Dave is part of a "bit" vs. spontaneous conversation. He was a bad actor and would confuse words a lot because of his drowning incident as a child.