• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ron and Friends

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
First off i get Ronnie B trying to give his daughter a radio career.

But Ron and Friends
With Pepper , Earl and Shelby would have been decent if not the best radio show today.

Now of course ESD should've been the one who took Fez's spot when he retired.
But he threatened to kill the sxm higher ups. So after Ron got them to not file charges and just ban him from the building , the whole taking over for Fez was a no go.

Thoughts ?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I just started listening to R&F regularly and Dave is so funny on the show. His whole life was a bit, wish they had given him that raise. Ron’s casual disdain for the callers is hilarious.
I think Dave deserved a raise; Sirius employees were and are notoriously underpaid, especially for NYC. But Dave was asking for a raise that was like double what he was making. And he thought he was entitled to it because he had a long commute and kids--things that were his choice.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I think Dave deserved a raise; Sirius employees were and are notoriously underpaid, especially for NYC. But Dave was asking for a raise that was like double what he was making. And he thought he was entitled to it because he had a long commute and kids--things that were his choice.
I thought the issue was that he was being paid as a producer but wanted on air talent money. Kind of fair if you consider how little Fez was talking at point. (Bit or not because who knows but I think that’s a fair point.)

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
I thought the issue was that he was being paid as a producer but wanted on air talent money. Kind of fair if you consider how little Fez was talking at point. (Bit or not because who knows but I think that’s a fair point.)
I think that was more unstated. He definitely felt he was doing Fez's job for him but always claimed otherwise. IIRC he was only asking for enough money to cover his commute but it stil equaled a large percentage. Legend has it Casey was behind this and wanted him to push for Fez's job (hence why Fez hated her) but who knows. Fez did say whe Dave left that he wanted him gone though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I think that was more unstated. He definitely felt he was doing Fez's job for him but always claimed otherwise. IIRC he was only asking for enough money to cover his commute but it stil equaled a large percentage. Legend has it Casey was behind this and wanted him to push for Fez's job (hence why Fez hated her) but who knows. Fez did say whe Dave left that he wanted him gone though.
I’d say it’s all theater of the mind but he definitely got canned haha. Dave was a huge part of the show from what I’ve listened to so far.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
I’d say it’s all theater of the mind but he definitely got canned haha. Dave was a huge part of the show from what I’ve listened to so far.
He was absolutely the co-host for most of 2009 and until he left. He claimed he didn't want Fez's job and that might have been true--he just sort of stepped up when Fez stopped doing his job.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He was absolutely the co-host for most of 2009 and until he left. He claimed he didn't want Fez's job and that might have been true--he just sort of stepped up when Fez stopped doing his job.
I’m just saying that it was possible Fez was doing a bit. If you listen to the “smear the queer” YouTube clip Fez starts laughing after he delivers a “serious comment.” They all laugh really loudly to cover it up. I’d say it was about 90% a work.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
I’m just saying that it was possible Fez was doing a bit. If you listen to the “smear the queer” YouTube clip Fez starts laughing after he delivers a “serious comment.” They all laugh really loudly to cover it up. I’d say it was about 90% a work.
You're right about that. A lot of Fez was him doing a bit and ESD has said specifically a lot of their stuff together was a work

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
You're right about that. A lot of Fez was him doing a bit and ESD has said specifically a lot of their stuff together was a work
Dave said the same thing about shoving Fez’s face in the pizza. Dave didn’t always sell it well because sometimes he was just way over the top. Still a very funny part of the show.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Tuhbehonestwicha, the whole "Gail sucks" bit is way overblown. The show is the show and is only a slight dropoff from Ron and Fez. I have a job, so I haven't listened to a full show, but every time I listen to a break, it makes me laugh. Nobody is the Big Cat, but it's still a very funny show. Maybe that's in spite of Gail, but it's still a good show.