Ron and Fez had good callers but OnA’s were 95% terrible

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Mr. Whatley ropes you in with the Yahoo News... Mr. Bennington clocks you with 3 fucked-up zingers... Mr. Whatley tops all 3 with an evil parting shot. And we're off to break. We even hit the fucking post.

O&A? Two letters say it all. The whole show was to be ironic copycats of Stern but they admit they suck. Then satellite radio companies tried to present O&A as a serious talk show or a media destination.

Bad marketing is what led to O&A, R&F, ultimately all great radio mostly a small niche interest with rednecks, truckers, and north east white trash who can't let it go.

There is no outlet for truly negative people. Maybe that's why there's so much political strife right now, yes? When they took away my ECW I said "Okay," when they took away my O&A, Good lord where will I let the demons out now?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
There is no outlet for truly negative people. Maybe that's why there's so much political strife right now, yes? When they took away my ECW I said "Okay," when they took away my O&A, Good lord where will I let the demons out now?
Clearly you have one road left, to continue spreading the gospel of the brotherman Greggory Hughes.