• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Roger Ebert being a FAGGOT

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
This faggot cried over his dumb jaw, funster.

1687486189038.png

G

From the title alone I knew the Blue Velvet one would be in there. Ebert had a weird hatred for David Lynch. He didn't give him a good review until Mulholland Drive. Then he also gave Inland Empire a good review, which baffled me. His full written review for Blue Velvet sounds like someone who half-watched the movie after making a full judgement on it 10 minutes in.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Siskel was way better than Ebert. He was the first person I found who liked Rob Roy more than Braveheart, which I still hold even with the grace of St. Mel. He calls out Ebert for his dumbfuck opinion of Blue Velvet. Lynch isn't abusing the actors, you fat dope. They agreed to the scenes and worked with Lynch again.

G

Siskel was way better than Ebert. He was the first person I found who liked Rob Roy more than Braveheart, which I still hold even with the grace of St. Mel. He calls out Ebert for his dumbfuck opinion of Blue Velvet. Lynch isn't abusing the actors, you fat dope. They agreed to the scenes and worked with Lynch again.
Isabella Rossellini was so offended by Lynch's treatment that she dated him for five years after filming the movie.