• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Roe was long gone"

Forum Clout
This one?

mtEhSPih.webp

I hear there are moments in people with dementia where they come back for a few seconds. Imagine Roe sharpened up, asked where her Joey was and someone has to tell her “Sorry he keeps saying you’re dead because your brain isn’t working anymore”
And a reminder that these two fags, Joe and Nana, love to portray themselves as the MEN their fathers left behind…not like these TRIGGERED SOY DRINKING FEMINIST BETA LIBERAL MALES! All this bravado and bragging about women and showing off their guns…and they can’t even visit their own mother in the fucking nursing home because it would make them “sad”. WHAT MEN.

What a fucking pair of pieces of garbage...

Forum Clout
The really funny part is that neither of the Cue-mia boys has a real, busy career or anything, thus they had plenty of time to suck it up and visit their mother. They just didn't want to spend even a second on not indulging their hedonistic whims. Visiting her would have meant Nana would have to stop drinking for an hour, and Joe would have had to eat his plate of slop 45 minutes later. And they just can't have that.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I hear there are moments in people with dementia where they come back for a few seconds. Imagine Roe sharpened up, asked where her Joey was and someone has to tell her “Sorry he keeps saying you’re dead because your brain isn’t working anymore”
Even if they don’t remember who you are, there is absolutely a huge measure of comfort knowing someone is there who isn’t there just to drag you to the shower or brush your teeth. Just taking her outside her room and bringing her to a piano because she liked the piano is much better than a day of feeding tube replacement watching tv. This should have need the time when every fan/ friend/ family member should have cut those 2 out of their lives.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Even if they don’t remember who you are, there is absolutely a huge measure of comfort knowing someone is there who isn’t there just to drag you to the shower or brush your teeth. Just taking her outside her room and bringing her to a piano because she liked the piano is much better than a day of feeding tube replacement watching tv. This should have need the time when every fan/ friend/ family member should have cut those 2 out of their lives.
Its often said too that while people with dementia may not “know” their relatives (Oh thats Anthony, my son who made me dress like a hooker!) they still feel a level of comfort being around them. Something about how they get this sense that they know the person from somewhere.

It really can’t be overstated how shitty of a move it is.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Its often said too that while people with dementia may not “know” their relatives (Oh thats Anthony, my son who made me dress like a hooker!) they still feel a level of comfort being around them. Something about how they get this sense that they know the person from somewhere.

It really can’t be overstated how shitty of a move it is.
It cannot. But if we keep this thread going we may get close to describing what pieces of shit cumias are.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
This is how I imagine his last visit to Ro went:
“Hey Ma, got any crack?”
“What is crack?”
“Ok, just thought I’d ask. Well, do you remember that I performed with Blue Oyster Cult?”
“No.”
“FUCKING CUNT! I SHOULD PULL THE PLUG ON YOUR RETARD ASS RIGHT NOW! GOODBYE!”
In the distance a “Haha ho-lee shit” can be heard. The two boys never saw their mother again after that.