• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Roe was long gone"

Hitler

Forum Clout
Does anyone has that Facebook post where Joe mentioned that his mother Roe was "long gone" and people in the comments asked if she had died where Dawn had to correct Joe and told that Roe was in a hospice with dementia?

It perfectly exemplifies the kind of pieces of shit Joe and Anthony are since they already considered their mother gone while she was still alive and didn't pay no mind to her.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This one?

mtEhSPih.webp

Forum Clout
Does anyone has that Facebook post where Joe mentioned that his mother Roe was "long gone" and people in the comments asked if she had died where Dawn had to correct Joe and told that Roe was in a hospice with dementia?

It perfectly exemplifies the kind of pieces of shit Joe and Anthony are since they already considered their mother gone while she was still alive and didn't pay no mind to her.
I member.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I hear there are moments in people with dementia where they come back for a few seconds. Imagine Roe sharpened up, asked where her Joey was and someone has to tell her “Sorry he keeps saying you’re dead because your brain isn’t working anymore”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
And a reminder that these two fags, Joe and Nana, love to portray themselves as the MEN their fathers left behind…not like these TRIGGERED SOY DRINKING FEMINIST BETA LIBERAL MALES! All this bravado and bragging about women and showing off their guns…and they can’t even visit their own mother in the fucking nursing home because it would make them “sad”. WHAT MEN.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I hear there are moments in people with dementia where they come back for a few seconds. Imagine Roe sharpened up, asked where her Joey was and someone has to tell her “Sorry he keeps saying you’re dead because your brain isn’t working anymore”
"Where is my Joeseppe? Where is my bambino AntHtonio?"

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
This winds me up. I use to be a carer for my mum.
Being a carer for someone who had Dementia. It's true. I witnessed it too many times for my liking. Watching a loved one come back to earth. Burst into tears, because they realise they are losing their mind. Only for them to go back to neverland.

These two cunts locked their mum up. And didn't bother with her, until her death. 5 years later.

Poker, COD, Play pretend musician, taking inappropriate pictures of black family's & and kids etc. Was more important.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’s such a boomer idiot he probably didn’t even know it was a game, he thought it was representing what an honorable veteran he is.
Pretty sure there were a couple game releases that came with a shirt. I have always thought Ant gave it to him because it didnt fit him but I think at the time it was common for target or walmart to sell the shirts too.