• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RoboCop vs Terminator (1993)

G

He was BROOOOOOOODING and I forget what he was so upset with DL to being with. He also did the same thing with Chris Hardwick because of him not airing a podcast he was on until after his show he plugged has already past.
DL bowed out at the last minute I think and baby boy took it personally. Then he took a huge Swedish Thor cock but that’s sorta beside the point.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
The RoboCop judge dredd crossovers were where it's at
They didn’t exist, but they should have. Batman and Judge Dredd crossovers were a thing though. You might have just confused them, Brotherman. Judge Dredd vs Aliens was also good from what I remember. The first Batman vs Predator series was really good. Superman vs Aliens was also a real good series.

WWAWD Final Fight 1-3 for Super Nintendo?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
They didn’t exist, but they should have. Batman and Judge Dredd crossovers were a thing though. You might have just confused them, Brotherman. Judge Dredd vs Aliens was also good from what I remember. The first Batman vs Predator series was really good. Superman vs Aliens was also a real good series.

WWAWD Final Fight 1-3 for Super Nintendo?
Decent ports but obviously the superior version is the arcade or MVS version. WWAWD Metal Slugs and Neo Turf Masters?

ON DA GWEEEN!

Last edited:

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Decent ports but obviously the superior version is the arcade or MVS version. WWAWD Metal Slugs and Neo Turf Masters?
Final Fight 2 & 3 were strictly made for the SNES, they should have had arcade units.

Metal Slug is a fantastic series. Neo Turf Masters is a good game. SNK usually made good games.

WWAWD 3 Count Bout and Saturday Night Slammasters?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Final Fight 2 & 3 were strictly made for the SNES, they should have had arcade units.

Metal Slug is a fantastic series. Neo Turf Masters is a good game. SNK usually made good games.

WWAWD 3 Count Bout and Saturday Night Slammasters?
GOD DAMMIT I got it mixed up with Fatal Fury. Fucking might as well change my name to heating up over here.