• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@robertmewler MC serch thread

G

The lady pictured is a Jewess:

You tell us in the book that heterosexuality as a concept only goes back to 1868. What does that mean?
One of the analogies that really tends to works well is this: There was a time when there was no such thing as an Orthodox or a Reform or Conservative Jew. Either you were a Jew or you werent. You could say the Shma, you could go to shul, keep kosher, but you werent going to conceptualize yourself, and say, well because I do these things, I am an Orthodox Jew. Similarly, there was a time, before we had this word heterosexual, when you could have a marriage with someone who was of a different sex from you. You would have children, you would build a family, you would do all of those things but you wouldnt call it heterosexuality. This was the way you organized your life, but you didnt have a word for it. But once you do have a name for it - and this is important some sort of collective understanding that you share with other people about what this thing is, then it develops a cultural identity

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
LOL! I'm fucking dying.

You tell us in the book that heterosexuality as a concept only goes back to 1868. What does that mean?
One of the analogies that really tends to works well is this: There was a time when there was no such thing as an Orthodox or a Reform or Conservative Jew. Either you were a Jew or you werent. You could say the Shma, you could go to shul, keep kosher, but you werent going to conceptualize yourself, and say, well because I do these things, I am an Orthodox Jew. Similarly, there was a time, before we had this word heterosexual, when you could have a marriage with someone who was of a different sex from you. You would have children, you would build a family, you would do all of those things but you wouldnt call it heterosexuality. This was the way you organized your life, but you didnt have a word for it. But once you do have a name for it - and this is important some sort of collective understanding that you share with other people about what this thing is, then it develops a cultural identity
Ewwww.

Mews posted a pic of herself on the old forum, but I didn't download it because I'm not an actual atalker.
My darling, that wasn't me either lol. She was a cutie though, eh? She was the representation of me for when I finally go Elk hunting.