• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Snake

Forum Clout
T. Clair Binger reportedly has lived with a male Kenosha judge:

784b9p.png

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
T. Clair Binger reportedly has lived with a male Kenosha judge:

784b9p.png

Hes a faaaaaaaag

I was just getting ready to post this.

Its also reported that binger had an email of flufferboy2004

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Last edited:

Snake

Forum Clout
The Daily Mail released screenshots of the defense's Motion for Mistrial last night. It's an amazing document full of new info:

And the jump kick nigger reached out to Binger and they never brought him as a witness so the state literally hid him from the defense. There's numerous instances allowing a mistrial.

G

If youve followed the trial at all, give this a watch.

-Gay Grosskreutz wearing his PARAMEDIC hat for his interview
-The nig “influencer” was scared when he heard gunshots “because he’s black and thought he’d be a target” really.
-Anthony Huber is a hero
-His girlfriend (the one he strangled?) is a green haired goblin who was rioting too
-Kyle Rittenhouse has been seen flashing “white supremacy” symbols.
-Rosenbaum molesting 5 boys under 11 years old never mentioned.

I hope whoever created this is sued and has to rent a shitty Milwaukee half novel somewhere.

[MEDIA=youtube]VpTW2AJE9MQ[/MEDIA]

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I keep two tabs up during the trial; one stream of the raw audio/visual of the trial, the other with Rekieta Law's stream. I mute Rekieta's stream during the proceedings because they talk over the speakers in the court. I unmute Rekieta during breaks to hear his and the other lawyers' analyses of what we just watched.

Rekieta stream now:

Court stream now:

Last edited: