• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Ophelia

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
What was the deal with that Ophelia account anyway? The account was registered in 2012 or something, but posted nothing until a couple of months ago. Is there some marketplace for accounts with old registration dates that make them look legit? Pat would know since this is his entire life.
You can buy old accounts even blue checkmark accounts but they are like 1200 dollars

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Bitch tits had been ramping up the pressure on Ophelia recently.

How is "I decide who is trans" any less problematic and transphobic than "I decide who is a woman"? I don't consider smelly, balding 300-pound autistic uber-dorks like that "abnegate" guy to be transwomen either, let alone women. They're just unfuckable losers who are forfeiting any pretense of masculinity.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Bitch tits had been ramping up the pressure on Ophelia recently.

How is "I decide who is trans" any less problematic and transphobic than "I decide who is a woman"? I don't consider smelly, balding 300-pound autistic uber-dorks like that "abnegate" guy to be transwomen either, let alone women. They're just unfuckable losers who are forfeiting any pretense of masculinity.
It's actually reportable as hate speech, and Ophelia can report as targeted harassment. In

You know what to do. It's the ban saga part 2

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Of all the trannies i've encountered on my travels.. she had the most... yumor.

Last edited: