• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Ophelia

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
CzSR8f5.png

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Ophelia seems to be a KF user who actually took it upon itself to attack the pig directly. Respect is due despite the obvious mental illness.
I’d give his feminine penis a good spit shine just for the skill and panache with which he trolled Patso. I ain’t lickin no festering surgery wounds though sorry, Oph. Seems unsanitary.

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
Forum Clout
What was the deal with that Ophelia account anyway? The account was registered in 2012 or something, but posted nothing until a couple of months ago. Is there some marketplace for accounts with old registration dates that make them look legit? Pat would know since this is his entire life.
No, after you transition to your true self you can have twitter remove all tweets made under your "Dead name", so it looks like you haven't posted in years.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
No, after you transition to your true self you can have twitter remove all tweets made under your "Dead name", so it looks like you haven't posted in years.
Nice account created by Pat, stupid.

One of my favorite parts about apostlegate was his undercover account complete with undercover password, "carolisacunt" or whatever. Like Quasi implemented a password policy that required a show reference or something.