• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP McGowan

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The admin discovered that he was trading kp in DM’s with a couple of lesser knowns that have also been banned, but no one will notice.

Rumor has it that McGowan actually brought them from another site that was shut down.

Not good. I knew I was right to leave all those chats and that something was askew. Did I think they were capable of colluding to trade KP with McGowan as the king pin? Yes, I did. It’s still shocking though.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Wait did he really get banned? He was one of the few sensible people here.

If he's a nonce or whatever his people call pedophile demons then fuck him but if it's just the sissy board politics then that's just silly.
He was bringing too much heat on the forms. MI6 was tracking him down for transphobic comments.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Godspeed. Now he can relax, drop the stupid aristocrat persona and be his true self:
d45.jpg