• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Lynsi Hughes’s grandfather

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
All jokes aside, look how wholesome these pics are compared to the Cumia family pics, we have several of Joe pretending to molest his sister. Beers always in hand, never can put them down for the 1 second a pic takes.
Wicked cool hot tub pics or on the karaoke stage or at the poker table.
Side note, I didn't realize Lynsi isn't a real blonde. You'd think with his kids being real blonds and all

Forum Clout
I remember seeing a picture of her at Bonnie's birthday party when Opie and Vos were still on speaking terms. She looked hot, much better than in these pictures or her wedding photos. Obviously takes care of herself.
She's absolute Philly trash who fucked half of South Street but she got that Opster money. Good for her.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2022-12-30-at-11-05-18-PM.png

Did these two guys just come from getting rid of a bees nest?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Opie may be autistic, and unfunny, and untalented, and a bitch, and sensitive, and I could go on forever. But I know Jim and Ant subconsciously seethe that he has what they don’t have: A family that loves him. He has kids. He has an attractive wife relative to being fucking Opie. He has in laws he seemingly gets along with. The guy is a fucking retard but he truly “won” in the endgame. Dude is set for life and set his kids up for after he’s gone, while Jim will be found in his apartment hanging and Anthony will be found with Beavis chewing into his pocked face. Both of them will only be remembered for their penchant of sucking cock, if they’re remembered at all.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Opie may be autistic, and unfunny, and untalented, and a bitch, and sensitive, and I could go on forever. But I know Jim and Ant subconsciously seethe that he has what they don’t have: A family that loves him.
A lot of anger towards Opie on the show over the years was likely because he was married. Anthony and Norton basically became threatened by Opie being normal and having a family and how it contrasted with their faggy and closeted images. So the vitriol began really coming out to the point where they were trying to sabotage the show. Whenever Opie would talk about his marriage or family they would never even engage with him in conversation.

G

I wonder what Lyns is looking like these days? She was fawkin hawt
Like @NortheastPhilly said, this one's relatively recent so probably not much different than she looks here. That looks like afternoon show era Opie. The two Aryans are clearly their kids. It makes me happy to see Opie smiling with his ideal American family, while Nana and Jim are lonely old queens withering away.

0FB75B47-5816-4B67-B9D3-C2D5B724618A.jpeg

There is no measure by which Opie doesn't win. Ant is hemorrhaging money and lives a with a woman he doesn't fuck, Norton makes a pittance doing a show with Sam and a hole. Opie is sitting on that cash while his wife ages gracefully and they watch their kids grow up. Side note, the son has to be nearly a teenager now, right? That's crazy to me.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
All jokes aside, look how wholesome these pics are compared to the Cumia family pics, we have several of Joe pretending to molest his sister. Beers always in hand, never can put them down for the 1 second a pic takes.
Wicked cool hot tub pics or on the karaoke stage or at the poker table.
Side note, I didn't realize Lynsi isn't a real blonde. You'd think with his kids being real blonds and all

I had the same reaction. Opie built an enviable life, so why does he waste his time doing these broadcasts for 50 fans and enough pocket change for a bagel and a yoo-hoo?

He's won in every way except the ability to move on.