• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Layla River

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
I could see Layla getting pissed off at him via text and Joe changing the name and pictures to omit her because "I have no dawghta." This is his idea of being a petty bitch. "You don't appreciate the sacrifices I've made for YOU? I'll show you. I'll start posting my fuckhead political and racist takes on Facebook under MY OWN name. My fans won't even know you exist! Then I bet you'll be sorry. You'll come crawwwwling back."
Joe probably promised her a car with his cruise money, but now she’s pissed that his rotten chompers have them in the hole.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That's rich you think that little creator faced Q-mia would even attempt at any type of work. Look at her dad and look at her. She is Joe Cumia's cum stain, she's not going to be working at all.
It absolutely wouldn't be by choice.

"Layler, I'm having a medical emergency. Your greedy, miserly, ungrateful, piece of shit Uncle AntH won't float me the dough while he's living in a fuckin castle in white heaven. Must be nice to have $$$. I need you to find a job so I can get new teeth. I can't even eat plantains, Layler. Please, Layler, help.

Forum Clout
Joe probably promised her a car with his cruise money, but now she’s pissed that his rotten chompers have them in the hole.
He's going to come home absolutely exhausted and broken. The first thing he'll go is gorge himself on all the junk he didn't have access to on that crappy boat, which will further destroy his already-tenuous health. Then he'll "treat himself" to something he clearly can't afford, which will sink him further into the red. Then the whining about "this economy" will kick into overdrive, as the dental and phone bills will be piling up. Joe's tsunami of failure is really cresting now, and the fact that he simply cannot "support himself" through playing his gay guitar will be weighing on him more and more with every missed payment and denied credit application.

Forum Clout
I never understood why it was under her name, it's not like FB is crazy about ban evaders
Joe got his own FB account booted, and wasn't savvy enough to evade his ban, so he went rooting through his daughter's shit, and found an old, dormant FB account she set up back when kids still used FB, and claimed it as his own. And until right now, he had no idea how to change the name. I seriously doubt his kid had any idea, and even if she did, looking at her father's gassy ramblings was probably something she wouldn't want to do on a dare anyhow.