• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Layla River

Forum Clout
IMG_9277.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It really is bizarre to post under your daughter’s name online. Especially when it’s nothing but decrying niggers.

Whenever she applies for jobs or internships they’ll see her or her father in her name endlessly screams about niggers in public.
She's 16. It's probably already happened. Joe probably told her that the whole family needs to make sacrifices in these difficult times while Biden is motherfucking the American dream.

"You're 16 now, Layler. You gotta pull your weight around here."

"I had an interview at McDonald's and they said they saw a bunch of troubling, radically racist postings on my Facebook account and it wouldn't work out."

Layla probably won't be on speaking terms with Joe by 18.

Forum Clout
My theory is that Joe hijacked an old, unused FB account that his daughter set up and never really used. She probably had no idea, at least until recently. And Joe, bored out of his mind on that leaky boat, finally figured out how to change the settings. The funniest part is that doing so just ran up his data charges even more. That said, posting all that garbage under his own daughter's name was a deeply shitty thing to do.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My theory is that Joe hijacked an old, unused FB account that his daughter set up and never really used. She probably had no idea, at least until recently. And Joe, bored out of his mind on that leaky boat, finally figured out how to change the settings. The funniest part is that doing so just ran up his data charges even more. That said, posting all that garbage under his own daughter's name was a deeply shitty thing to do.
I could see Layla getting pissed off at him via text and Joe changing the name and pictures to omit her because "I have no dawghta." This is his idea of being a petty bitch. "You don't appreciate the sacrifices I've made for YOU? I'll show you. I'll start posting my fuckhead political and racist takes on Facebook under MY OWN name. My fans won't even know you exist! Then I bet you'll be sorry. You'll come crawwwwling back."

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
"I had an interview at McDonald's and they said they saw a bunch of troubling, radically racist postings on my Facebook account and it wouldn't work out."

That's rich you think that little crater faced Q-mia would even attempt at any type of work. Look at her dad and look at her. She is Joe Cumia's cum stain, she's not going to be working at all.

Last edited: