• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ricky’s gun

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat needs to have his guns taken away from him before he harms someone. He constantly makes threats against strangers on the internet and brags about beating/hurting those he doesn't like. These are all telltale signs of being a psychopath.
I’m surprised a Liberal shithole like Wisconsin doesent have a Red Flag law. Piggy’s said things online that would get his guns taken away as close as Illinois.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That's not a Glock 27. It's likely a 23 (the .40 SW version of a Glock 19).

When I was a boot, I was issued a Glock 22 (the man sized version of the 40 SW). As soon as I completed probation, I bought my own Glock 21 and have used .45s ever since.
Glock 23 it is.

DDBtWa8U0AAws-5

DEqlo1QUMAAzwdz

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
It's an ugly compensator, for when you need to put three magazines into a cyberstalker. Although I think he took it off for his Tacticool faggot clip.

View attachment 20494
his chinesium glock is the most mall ninja thing I've ever seen. Every one of those accessories are cheap $30 wish.com pieces of shit

Snake

Forum Clout
his chinesium glock is the most mall ninja thing I've ever seen. Every one of those accessories are cheap $30 wish.com pieces of shit
The only thing that you should put on a Glock, if it's your main home defense gun, is a fucking light. And if you're going to get one, get a TLR or some other top of the line one. Not eBay bought shit.

Lasers are fucking worthless. Unless you're within ten of so feet or someone, the elevation starts shifting dramatically. And if you're that close, you don't need a fucking laser anyway.

G

He talks about having a compensator for a Glock in an old blog post: [URL]https://archive.is/pC2hi[/URL]

44eeb50557e014a1f581a8f7a9dd0c2a.png
I'd be willing to bet money he did that to try and impress people who don't know any better. He probably thinks it makes him look like an gun authority or something. I mean, he could say that to a bunch of geeks at one of these writer cons and they'd probably treat him like a SEAL team armorer, not realizing that he fucked up a perfectly good gun trying to look cool.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
I'd be willing to bet money he did that to try and impress people who don't know any better. He probably thinks it makes him look like an gun authority or something. I mean, he could say that to a bunch of geeks at one of these writer cons and they'd probably treat him like a SEAL team armorer, not realizing that he fucked up a perfectly good gun trying to look cool.
You’re almost definitely right. In this pic, you can see he bought a threaded barrel (probably cheap Chinese shit) and a screw on compensator just to make the gun look cool:

1642740913696.jpeg