• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ricky does not react well when confronted on his lies, oinks hard.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He isn’t even addressing what the pest is saying! No once cares whether or not his dad rode bulls. It’s the very SPECIFIC mention of the PBR which is verifiably FALSE

FUCK
Dude, I fucking hate him over this lol.

30ded0e300226a8fad4d9fc4b457bbd7.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Him ignoring the fact he lied about his gay dad being in the PBR for years makes me irrationally angry.
The athlete brother is my favorite one.

His father being in the PBR is a deranged lie on the level of “My dad is a badass so i’m a badass too!” like some legitimate 6 year old shit. “MY DAD IS COOLER THAN YOUR DAD”

But Kyle not being an athlete is a lie to make his brother seem shittier than he is. And we all fucking know he was an athlete so why the fuck does he even deny this other than to imply his “little brother” is a worthless piece of shit compared to him.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
The NFR is a MASSIVE event and is broadcast globally. Interesting how he's lied about his family being professional bull riders, but he's never mentioned the NFR, his family competing in the NFR, or ever attending NFR. If his lies were true he'd have attended at least one NFR event and there would have been selfies.
Niggers faggots and retards?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Would be pretty cool if he did
If you thought explaining this place to people was difficult before, wait until you're trying to explain how we called a failed author fat so many times that he murdered a podcast host after nobody took seriously the swattings he paid a fat indian broad who was in the Gay Niggers to do so he could sue the police and pay back the money he was lent to sue the owner of the forum where we call him fat.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I really like that he threw otr trucker in there like that's some badass job to have when the biggest dangers are falling asleep at the wheel, VD from lot lizards, and obesity and spine issues from sitting on their ass all day.
We already know Tommy Tomlinson has driven drunk, crashed into another vehicle and caused injuries to the other passengers. The man is a menace.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
We already know Tommy Tomlinson has driven drunk, crashed into another vehicle and caused injuries to the other passengers. The man is a menace.
He also had a life of varied careers that are mostly well paying yet pat claims they grew up poor. I'm starting to doubt he was a homosexual prostitute or even that he did it for free, he was probably a prolific john on the gay rodeo circuit and left no money for the wife and kids. Very shamefurr.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

To be fair he was late for his next gloryhole appointment when that happened. "THOSE COCKS AINT GONNA SUCK THEMSELVES!! I'M ON A SCHEDULE HERE!" he was heard screaming at the time of the incident.