• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick's vaccinated QB tested positive for COVID

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Says the guy who watched Packers games with a bunch of people at a bar, unvaccinated and without masks

View attachment 11675
"missleading (misspelled, you stupid fucking piglet) everyone about his status with clever wordplay"

This is why piggy boy lies by technicality all the time, he thinks he's clever.

We have verified court documents, multiple judge's statements, our own eyewitness testimony, and his own words and photographs, and still he lies about everything from being fat to owing quasi $25K.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Says the guy who watched Packers games with a bunch of people at a bar, unvaccinated and without masks

View attachment 11675
I defended Rick through all the Norm drama. That's over. Not just refusing to admit that he's overweight, but then misleading everyone about his parental status, frivolous lawsuit, his employment status, income, marriage, history of street fighting, through deliberately deceptive wordplay is selfish, dishonest, irresponsible, and shows terrible judgment.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Naw. Fuck him. You want Cole Beasley, who has been telling everyone since the get-go that there's no way in hell he's ever getting vaccinated.
I thought I saw something about Beasley backing down and getting it. May not be true. I don't follow it closely enough anymore.
But I like the more chaotic choice of lying about it, especially since Rodgers is a marquee player.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Rodgers is the devil for not being vaccinated, but Sports Pat has no opinion on this apparently. He sure chimed in on Ruggs' coach, though, cuz he said naughty words.

Screenshot_20211103-140940__01.jpg