• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick's vaccinated QB tested positive for COVID

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Oh, okay. He and his new best friend (because Rick is absolutely the infiltrator) are going with Roger's lied

Screenshot_20211103-104456__01.jpg

Forum Clout
I love that me, a casual fantasy football fan, knows more about Rick's dear Packers than him. Star receiver Davante Adams tested positive for Covid last week, as well as Allan Lazard. Rodgers had a depleted WR core going into last Thursday's matchup with the Cards, causing me to pick up shitty TE Robert Tonyan because "he's gotta throw it to someone!" only to see Tonyan tear his ACL and be out for the year.

I'm guessing that the Covid strain surging through the Packers locker room got to Rodgers and the backup QB. Showing up to your job and catching Covid is certainly more justifiable than going to a bar, maskless, to watch a Packers game.

G

apparently Rogers said he was “immunized” earlier and people assumed he meant vaccinated? Either way he’s been going around unmasked and shit and now got the Rona. Oopsie doodles.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1455912321763717123?s=21[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
apparently Rogers said he was “immunized” earlier and people assumed he meant vaccinated? Either way he’s been going around unmasked and shit and now go the Rona. Oopsie doodles.

Who gives a fuck?

only fat or old people need the jab, if you aren’t those things or a sick person, you’re a fucking retard for getting jabbed and risking heart disease/strokes/blood clots etc for no reason at all

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I love when retards like Pat think we’re all sat around terrified of being kicked out of society for being unvaccinated. I hope it doesn’t happen because it’s profoundly wrong but if it did, I’d actually be quite happy to just associate with smart people who aren’t brainwashed simpletons , away from the fat lazy freaks who think pfizer magic liquid will keep them healthy

P

potatopeeler63

The ego on this prick thinking his feelings have any weight on the situation.
after his quixoTic mars thread, he has to remind his hundred new cat grandma followers he's not an ACTUAL geek, you see, he is a stealthy geek, expect more herumphing about packers, weightlifting, as that is what his followers DEMAND

i have mixed feelings about gratuitous norm posting for free ribs, but here, have some ribs. child.