• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick's upcoming DUI

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Man I hadn't really considered that before but you're spot on, dude's in a lot of Yelp / Google Review photos (always by himself) of bars -- I doubt there's a single one of me out there. Really puts into perspective just how much time he spends in bars.
Exactly, he brags that bars are his “office” like it’s a coffee shop which would make sense as a place to write. Instead he sounds like a guy with a serious problem and the fact that he’s ALONE makes it even worse. When you’re out with people you’re talking at least - he’s just drinking alone and in silence for who knows how long.

He doesn’t seem to drink at night at bars anymore - I think we spooked him with his claim we tried to “trick” the cops into giving him a DUI (doesn’t work that way, stupid) so I bet he thinks he’s smart for doing his drinking in bars during the weekday because “they aren’t looking for DUI’s / they aren’t common” in the day compared to night. The daytime DUI guys are the real drunk messes and as long as he isn’t shit faced he is “ok” to drive.

They know he’s a drunk too - him and Niki bragged about how they were drunk at least on one of their interactions and we’ve seen / heard him screaming like a psycho which I’m sure was after he had been drinking. He even put in his legal docs he “raced home” (from a bar) to Niki while she was swatted and he got into a confrontation.

Wait - holy shit - I bet THAT is the one Niki filmed where he took a swing and said he was suing. More proof Niki and Pat are behind the SWATTings to sue the city.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
It was amazing when the news reported on that bar that said they'd pay everyone's tab if the Packers won and Pat was just...there.

If I were Pat I would be watching my back now that I'm suing the city and a specific officer so he'll probably do the opposite.

Correction: It was cuntier than that. The bar offered free drinks if the Jets lost their first game. They all cheered when Aaron Rodgers tore his Achilles in the first quarter, because the fuck the guy who won you a Superbowl. Jets won in overtime.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Correction: It was cuntier than that. The bar offered free drinks if the Jets lost their first game. They all cheered when Aaron Rodgers tore his Achilles in the first quarter, because the fuck the guy who won you a Superbowl. Jets won in overtime.
That’s right, I bet Pat tried to get out of his tab. The promotion lasted one game and no free drinks were given out. You know people like Pat were drinking like it was open bar at a wedding after Rodgers went down. Pat is a fake sports fan and I’m sure was happy to see Aaron get hurt because he was anti-vax / trump fan.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
That's what happened to Sunny. Shed already has several then she got one again but racked up two more in other states before her court date. I think their should be a chance for someone to seek treatment but with the understanding of you get caught again before completing the treatment you get the full.penalties for both
We’re two guys who think the punishment should fit the crime.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He has a self admitted drinking problem, drives to and from bars multiple times a week, and now has made the genius move to sue the PD of the city he lives in. There is no way there are not a handful of police DOWN AT DEPARTMENT ONE who are salivating for the chance to wrangle the pig. How do the brothermen picture this going down?

Since Torque Wheeler knows everything there is to know about cars, he would obviously never commit a violation so I'm sure he will 'child' the officer about being pulled over and threatened with a lawsuit.

Sir have you had anything to drink tonight?
"Hrmmm.....yessss, child"

"No, I will noT sTeP ouT of the car"

"I wanT your badge number, you are under investigation."

"NooOOoo, child. I am noT inToxicaTed"

With his life falling further into chaos, Rick will likely resist arrest, cause a scene, hopefully be tased and shit his pants like when he was at the Brewers game. 100% chance of tears, he will also look very fat in his mugshot
"All units, be on the lookout for a hunchback lesbian on a scooter"