• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ricks thoughts on literary success

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
XDnVKff.png
XChAYes.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
His definition of a comfortable living is having a predatory interest only mortgage for credit delinquents on that dilapidated 200 year old crack den in a black ghetto, next to a halfway house?

Old places can look nice, but his looks horrendous, it looks like he’s never cleaned his stove, it’s caked in grease and filth. He put a giant cheap fridge (didn’t he brag about it, when it was like 2k?) in his kitchen and it takes up about a third of the floor space and looks ridiculous.

His master bedroom can fit a double bed in and nothing else, it doesn’t even have room for a bed side table without making it impossible to shut the door.

if I was a college student again, I wouldn’t even brag about his mustang, it’s 15 years old and has enough miles to have completed a round trip to the moon and has been in accidents, it’s an embarrassing car for anybody, let alone a 49 year old man.

He is an abject failure in every sense of the word, they only have the hovel because they signed a better call Saul mortgage deal - his real income is PPP fraud and disability welfare.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
The overwhelming majority of authors write as a hobby, if they are good enough to get picked up and earn a comfortable living from it then that is a bonus. The amount of authors who find enough success to quit their day jobs is very slim, for every Stephen King there are countless numbers of other rubes writing vampire erotica. Even pretty successful authors nowadays still have other jobs.

This mentality says a lot about Pat though, he doesn't really give a shit about what he pushes out, he just wants the fame & fortune that comes with it. He wants to be a successful intellectual so badly, but just doesn't have the talent or intellect for it.