• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ricks fraudulent personalities

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I'm just getting back into this, but Holocaust Fatrick. He claims a personal affinity for kykes bc his brave grandad helped liberate France. Talk about self indulgence and ego gluttony. I wonder what his take on the latest kyke on sand savage genocide is as it conflicts with his goosestepping. And this is the guy who thinks he's gonna take it to Slavs in combat. The SS super soldiers retreated at Stalingrad, and this tubby homosexual haircut spoiled rotten bratwurst thinks he's gonna defeat the only people who have never been conquered?
You have so much to catch up on. Welcome back my man.

Forum Clout
Political Pundit Fatso is one of his worst, especially since he is so fucking stupid all he does is regurgitate whatever the paid DNC propaganda "influencers" post.

He is usually wrong about everything, and will never admit when he's wrong. Like this for example:

SmartSelect_20240222-012953_X.jpg

Alexander Smirnov is a fucking ISRAELI SPY hired by the FBI. He is also Ukrainian-Israeli, not Russian. None of it matters anyway because Hunter Biden's laptop contents prove there are hundreds of impeachable offenses as well as plenty of evidence which should (but probably won't) put the entire Biden Crime Family behind bars.

Fatso is so fucking retarded that he's probably on Permanent Disability for it.