• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick Tomlinson Declares Himself Famous

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im glad he wasted his 15mins making himself look even more foolish.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I also like that his weirdo friends are just jumping into his thread to talk about their issues dealing with trolls trying get some of that sweet attention. They dont care about pat, they want to talk about themselves. Never even heard of some of these people. Not saying they arent getting trolled but most arent even names that have ever been mentioned here so whos to say that it even came from here? I think they often lump trolls from different areas into one group in their head.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I also like that his weirdo friends are just jumping into his thread to talk about their issues dealing with trolls trying get some of that sweet attention. They dont care about pat, they want to talk about themselves. Never even heard of some of these people. Not saying they arent getting trolled but most arent even names that have ever been mentioned here so whos to say that it even came from here? I think they often lump trolls from different areas into one group in their head.
Were the boogey man now. Whatever goes wrong is the “alt right neo nazi incel atalkers” fault. Soon enough pat will be blaming his weight gain on us and his (second, shittier) divorce.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Were the boogey man now. Whatever goes wrong is the “alt right neo nazi incel atalkers” fault. Soon enough pat will be blaming his weight gain on us and his (second, shittier) divorce.
Pat has always blamed his failures and fears on everyone else. Anything good he brags about it. Anything bad he plays the blame game. He will blame everything on trolls and republicans for the foreseeable future.