• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick, the vaxx simp

Username

Forum Clout
I remember whenTrump was president Patrick said any vaccine would be rushed and not go through the proper testing. He said it was impossible to make a vaccine in less than 4 or 5 years.

Now Biden is president it’s the bestest vaccine ever.

I don’t have Twitter so can’t search his tweets. If someone who does can post them, pre jacuzzi fellatio from me is a given.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I remember whenTrump was president Patrick said any vaccine would be rushed and not go through the proper testing. He said it was impossible to make a vaccine in less than 4 or 5 years.

I don’t have Twitter so can’t search his tweets. If someone who does can post them, pre jacuzzi fellatio from me is a given.
This needs to be a Defiant Ls tweet.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

Multiple links because our hungry piggy was double dipping.

PSA: you can search without having an account. To find the ones above you'd type:

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Wasn't Delta a street shitter one before there was vaccinations
lTTiMTc.png