• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick, the vaxx simp

Forum Clout

historyofmedicine.jpg

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I'm fully vaccinated. One time an anti-vaxxer on here told me that he hoped I'd die for taking the vaccine. I honestly consider that guy less annoying than Pat, even when it only comes to the issue of the vaccine. Pat's a fat cocksucker, is what I'm driving at.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Friendly reminder: Patrick is an unemployed failed insurance salesman who has a high school level education and lives in poverty approaching his 50s.

He has no qualifications to talk about astrophysics, medical science or politics. He has no qualifications to talk about anything much at all, really - except consumer products for adolescent men.

Listening to this wild pig’s take on anything is like getting advice from “Ol’ Gill” from the simpsons, although he at least tried to hold down a job.

P

potatopeeler63

I'm fully vaccinated. One time an anti-vaxxer on here told me that he hoped I'd die for taking the vaccine. I honestly consider that guy less annoying than Pat, even when it only comes to the issue of the vaccine. Pat's a fat cocksucker, is what I'm driving at.
Anybody who says “fully vaccinated” should be immediately shot on site, no amount of pat hate will save you

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Anybody who says “fully vaccinated” should be immediately shot on site, no amount of pat hate will save you
The one thing me, someone who will never get the vaccine and who has never even had a PCR test, and this guy you’re replying to have in common: we will never be fully vaccinated

Enjoy your constant doses forever, you brainwashed moron. I won’t call them boosters because they’re the same dose as the rest. You’re going to keep getting dosed until you eventually get heart failure or have a stroke or go into a coma from the byllshit you’re pumping into your body to keep (((pfizer))) share price up

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is retarded. Even the kikes who make these vaccines would never say this when they already have other vaccines that completely prevent a disease for life after one dose.
The US has 38 vaccines on schedule and ranks terribly for all the health metrics that matter.

The top 5 countries on the rankings all have 10-13 vaccines on schedule. They’re also EU countries and so forcing vaccines for everything doesn’t create vast wealth for big pharma companies.

Vaccines aren’t always amazing bevause they’re a vaccine. Some are, sure. Most are a way for big pharma (the largest lobby group) to print money.

unfortunately we live in a country of complete fucking retards who think they’re smart because they hold the opinions they’re told to hold.