• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick sends longest single love letter yet to me.

G

Yes being called titty boy is terrifying I’m sure.

and reminder: this guy telling us that we have nothing couldn’t even fathom a grown man having $17k

oh and another reminder: this is what the “6 figure author” book signing at the biggest sci fi convention of the year looked like

DCB3853F-5BD5-4E93-9AFF-923DB9F17939.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
We’re like those ham radio operators who spend hours talking into a microphone with others near them after work every day. They have jobs, a wife/kids, and overall normal lives. But instead of bitching about niggers and simping for Trump over the radio every day, we laugh at a fat loser from Milwaukee on a web forum. I don’t really see how it’s any different.
That’s a great analogy! Some guys unwind at the end of the day watching hours of TV. I engage in criticism of an obese rube “author” from shithole Wisconsin.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Holy shit!!!!??? People are TEXTING YOU!?!? Jesus Pat. Im so sorry. I didnt know things had escalated to such crazy extremes. These people seriously are terrorists!!!! Ill get your certification of victim status sent in tomorrow. Your card should arrive in the mail in 6-7 business days. (These are days that adults go to work, Patrick. Typically Monday-Friday). We may even need to go with the Weimer method and get you a wheelchair. We need to get you all the sympathy and likes we can. Nevermind your daughter. Fuck that stupid shit. First things first. Twitter. Thats what matters.