• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick says the MPD will let him beat up a stlaker on his lawn as they watch on

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'd really love to see how this would play out. So someone from here books his Airbnb. At some point during the stay or process, you drop a subtle, deniable hint that you're from here or aware of who he is.

He then, what, accuses you of making fun of him on the internet and paying him for a room he had on offer? If you deny it does he insist and start yelling about pepperoni and having a mouthful of peanut butter and calling you baby child? Does he actually put hands on you because you slipped and called him Rick? When the police arrive, what's the plan? Demand that they frisk you for penlights and PayQuasi cards?

Does he think the police are going to detain you and get a warrant to search your phone for a Bookmark folder with this place in it just because Patrick insists you mentioned the work of Will Tate?

YOU ARE INVITING PEOPLE INTO YOUR HOME FOR MONEY, STUPID. You don't get to call the cops because someone asks if you have 5 or more sinks.
He'd hide in his half of the hovel, draw a swastika on Mewler, call the cops and say the atalker did it. "They have infiltrated home. I have them on camera doing it but you don't need to see that. My family is in grave danger. Send help at once or face prison forever, 911 operator child."