• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick rented a pack mule to carry all his shit

G

jZOdRbR.png

He's been hiking for 2 plus hours and isn't finished yet.

Hmmm.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/utah/navajo-loop-trail[/URL]

Try this 1.50 mile, loop trail near Bryce, Utah. Generally considered a moderately challenging route, it takes an average of 57 min to complete.

Jesus Christ are they fat and out of shape slobs.

G

imagine the smell inside that car with those two sweaty swines after hiking for a couple of hours

I can't stop looking at his neck in amazement, it's about to burst
Imagine the stench of them right before they (allegedly) fuck in that motel shower. Just take off their clothes and get a nose full of yeasty pussy and vinegary testes mixed with fat people sweat.

I'm not sure what Jim Norton smells like, but I think I just described it.

G

All that time he was gone, he was answering trolling texts fro rascals in between his "picturesque" vacation. It makes his photos funnier when you know what was really happening behind the scenes. Stopping a hike in the middle of nowhere to say someone has a mental illness over text.
Hahahaha it was a 45 minute hike that took two and a half hours because he had to keep stopping and typing "wrong twice more, atalker"

Forum Clout
Isn't the whole point of a vacation to take it easy because you do strenuous activity in your normal routine? God damn these retards are retarded.
They’re wearing sweatshirts, he’s “hiking in jeans, and they’re not sweating. There was definitely no strenuous activity happening. They probably snapped a few unflattering pics and hopped on social media.