• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick: Pig in the City

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
Exactly. I'm 3 years younger than him and look 15 years younger than him but would eat glass before describing myself as that. I hate him so much it disturbs me sometimes.
Maybe he means lad in the condescending “wants to be British” way. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think lad over there means fuckboy over here?

G

Maybe he means lad in the condescending “wants to be British” way. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think lad over there means fuckboy over here?
I wish it did just so he looked like even more of a cunt. It's Scottish originally and just means boy or teenage male. "One of the lads" is the UK equivalent of "one of the guys." An older man might call a young man a lad but no one would really use it to describe any guy over 25-30. And no one really refers to themselves as one apart from chavs. So Fat sort of sounds like an underclass scumbag by using it. Gay as well because he just always does.

Apologies for the autistic answer if you already knew all this and were just going for the joke.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
JOE ROGAN! JOE ROGAN! DAWG, I tell ya this one time we were doing rails at this cowboy bar full of men. Real creepy sweaty place and dis fat kid from Milwaukee sucked off all 60 of us! He had this Brewers cap on and he went to town! JOE ROGAN! JOE ROGAN! I ain't fuckin around JOE ROGAN! I took my mule out and this kid sucked my cock like he owed me money. I did a another bump and dis bald Tunisian nigger stuck his nose in my asshole and sniffed. I got the fuck out of there and banged this fat skank in Jersey, JOE ROGAN!

172.jpg