• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick: Pig in the City

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
31HbDmp.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
So there i was, a wet behind the ears midwestern country boy in the big city. I nervously but surely walked across the dance floor, sweat beading on my forehead, the scent of testosterone stinging my nostrils, loud techno music pounding in my ears.

This was too much, i had to get out of there. I had only entered this establishment on an impulsive whim, i hadn’t even come clean with anyone back home in Milwaukee yet and here i was surrounded by sweaty gyrating men in a state of near undress.

Just as i turned to leave, i felt a warm moist sensation clench onto my hand, i looked back and saw him. He looked serene, majestic, powerful. Everything i wanted to be. “W..who are you?” I said, the man looked into my eyes reassuringly, the strobe lights reflecting off his sweaty ebony skin and smooth hairless head, the lights almost dancing in tandem with my racing heart on the reflection of his metal mesh vest.

“I’m Private Joe, newbie” the man said. “And i’m going to take you under my wing little cub, and show you what the ranch is all about”