• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick officially decides the Great Lakes are no longer lakes

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You're the retard. Landlocked means "does not have a coastline." Rivers (that eventually reach the ocean somewhere else) don't count.

Ex. you can sail down the Rhine from Switzerland to the ocean; Switzerland is still landlocked.
shut up faggot. arguing this point is retarded and both pat and the other person should be shot in the fucking face. Suck start a shotgun

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If it wasn't for all the real life harm he has brought on himself by never backing down from being a retard, I'd think he was the greatest troll of all time.
he's technically correct, which is the best kind of correct. (@Sue Lightning that's a reference to Futurama, an adult orientated animated series)

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
This reminds me of the time he was sperging out about what they were using to fight some fire at sea or something. Anyone else remember that?

Reminds me of the time he declared the Dakotas should be removed from the electoral college because he's had sex with more people than live there.

He's got a lot of opinions about how the rest of the country should be governed for a fat flyover-state rube who failed problem solving.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1718485871936.png

Forum Clout
The lakes are so massive big that I have houses on both sides of the second biggest one (Huron) and drive between regularly including last night in a bit over 2 hours. Not on controlled access highways either, but mostly farm roads. He's retarded. That "hurricane" he mentioned was on Lake Huron and there was also some massive storm in 1913, but they aren't "seas" by any stretch. Also I like the "you can swim from Milwaukee to the Atlantic" after saying you'd drown swimming Lake Michigan. Why not say sail? He's suffering alcohol dementia.
He’s got Wernicke-Porksakoff syndrome