• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick officially decides the Great Lakes are no longer lakes

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
They are now seas, stlaker child.

lake1.jpg

lake2.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
he's a retard but he's also right. the dumb bitch saying those states are landlocked is a retard. Sure some of the lakes are connected to the ocean through man made systems but you can still sail out the st lawrence seaway (edit) or down into the Hudson river and to NYC)

Forum Clout
The lakes are so massive big that I have houses on both sides of the second biggest one (Huron) and drive between regularly including last night in a bit over 2 hours. Not on controlled access highways either, but mostly farm roads. He's retarded. That "hurricane" he mentioned was on Lake Huron and there was also some massive storm in 1913, but they aren't "seas" by any stretch. Also I like the "you can swim from Milwaukee to the Atlantic" after saying you'd drown swimming Lake Michigan. Why not say sail? He's suffering alcohol dementia.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
he's a retard but he's also right. the dumb bitch saying those states are landlocked is a retard. Sure some of the lakes are connected to the ocean through man made systems but you can still sail out the st lawrence seaway (edit) or down into the Hudson river and to NYC)
You're the retard. Landlocked means "does not have a coastline." Rivers (that eventually reach the ocean somewhere else) don't count.

Ex. you can sail down the Rhine from Switzerland to the ocean; Switzerland is still landlocked.

Forum Clout
The lakes are so massive big that I have houses on both sides of the second biggest one (Huron) and drive between regularly including last night in a bit over 2 hours. Not on controlled access highways either, but mostly farm roads. He's retarded. That "hurricane" he mentioned was on Lake Huron and there was also some massive storm in 1913, but they aren't "seas" by any stretch. Also I like the "you can swim from Milwaukee to the Atlantic" after saying you'd drown swimming Lake Michigan. Why not say sail? He's suffering alcohol dementia.
You and McGowan have so much property it's awe-inspiring.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
You're the retard. Landlocked means "does not have a coastline." Rivers (that eventually reach the ocean somewhere else) don't count.

Ex. you can sail down the Rhine from Switzerland to the ocean; Switzerland is still landlocked.
Rivers and the worlds largest lakes aren’t the same you retard.