• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick needs to mask in bar now

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pig_Nose__80094.1594247104.500.500.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s becoming clear people are done with it since those that are vaxxed and boosted are still getting it so it’s just something you have to deal with like the cold / flu. He should be upset that he did everything he was told, complied, and it’s not working. He claims to be a huge Carlin fan yet this is the kind of thing he did whole routines about, not trusting the government so blindly and questioning things. Instead piggy just believes whatever the government says because Biden is in office so it’s ok because it’s not a republican.

G

Tard that responded must be related to pats editor.

Izzy-hops-review.jpg
I can't imagine the embarrassment of asking to take a selfie with anyone and I look like a somewhat more threatening and unpleasant David Beckham. Being a fat cunt like Patrick and asking for a selfie with a penny eater, and a couple of strangers makes me feel physically uncomfortable. Just the idea of it. The thought of actually doing it makes my balls want to crawl back up north.