• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick needs to mask in bar now

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
U9RzjpW.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
There’s a spectrum emerging of what different people think about the Vax. The most retarded of the spectrum, are the ones that still think the Vax does anything to stop the spread of the virus. Even the CDC doesn’t deny it doesn’t work for this anymore. The believers of this religion have marked their enemies, and are incapable of changing. Like trying to get a devout muslim to denounce Allah. Except, these people are much gayer. Waaaayy fucking fatter too.

G

My sister-in-law, her husband and 10 year old daughter are currently all positive with the wu flu. Both she and he are "fully vaccinated." They all have fevers and are tired. The husband is a heavy smoker and says he feels like he's got a stone on his chest. Two doses of Pfizer in September for both of them. If only those unvaccinated monsters had got their shots!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Blame unvaxed on a variant (that didnt come from here) that doesnt care if you are vaxed or not. I bet the fact this variant broke through the vax has got him reverting right back to his pre-vaccine talking points. You can bet he never got tested for his recent illness. He is chalking it up to " stomach flu" just like asymptomatic chalk it up to the sniffles. Gotta get a real test to confirm and not one of the inconstant home tests. He wont get one but will keep preaching like he is even following the guidelines he is browbeating others over.