• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick & Morty

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Okay I'll watch first 2 seasons. Every time I ask about this show, everyone's like "YOU GOTTA WATCH THE MR MEESEEKS EPISODE! SO FUNNY LOL!" and I did and it was fucking turrrible. Am I right in that assessment, or is the show not for me if I hate that?
I like the episode, but I could see how its terrible, obnoxious, and grating to start with. I'd start with Season 1 episode 6 (rick potion #9) which is when it kind of hits its stride and starts settling for a tone and for some internal logic.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Ignore the fans. It's not fucking smart, it's clever at times but there's no depth. Roiland is a pottymouth hack and Harmon is a monster, but together it was a winning combo for a bit. First season is fun, fresh, has some sharp writing and good jokes. Second season is a bit less so, but it's still decent. Improv episodes are abysmal, repetitious bullshit. I watched the third and fourth and hated them.
I haven't encountered a single brotherman who enjoys absurdism
You must have missed all the love for Mr Show around here, and I'm sure there are some deeply-closeted Python fans as well. Not to mention, well, you know.

G

Ignore the fans. It's not fucking smart, it's clever at times but there's no depth. Roiland is a pottymouth hack and Harmon is a monster, but together it was a winning combo for a bit. First season is fun, fresh, has some sharp writing and good jokes. Second season is a bit less so, but it's still decent. Improv episodes are abysmal, repetitious bullshit. I watched the third and fourth and hated them.

You must have missed all the love for Mr Show around here, and I'm sure there are some deeply-closeted Python fans as well. Not to mention, well, you know.
There are Improv episodes? Haha oh no.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons when they first aired. Used to watch it with my little sister. Lots of laughs. Its not this brilliant thing that a lot of their faggy fans make it out to be. Im not sure if i'd like them as much going back for a re-watch. The episodes with all of the blue guys was funny shit, the council of Rick, Mr. Poopy Butthole, etc. Cant really remember much other than those 3 eps.