• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick & Morty

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Justin Roiland is a real ass dude
nanafer4.png

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I haven't encountered a single brotherman who enjoys absurdism, which is really the only thing required to enjoy Roiland's stuff.

Dan and Justin made this short in 2012:

And Justin made this with Joel Haver a year or two ago:

Edit vimeo FAGGOTS. Rehost:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
what's death note like? I like the concept. It's not some gay ass tale about morality right.
I’m drunk but imagine you had complete control over the worlds destiny. Now imagine you weren’t a gook retard. For example after whatching I had dreams of making everyone in the world black. (Death note you can kill anyone by putting their name in it) my version is I make everyone black. Slowly.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I don't know how or where I heard of the show, but I streamed the first season before it got popular and told my brother about it cause it was alright considering there was no mega-faggy fandom that existed

fast forward to now, my manchild consumer brother now respects my opinion on manchild cartoons and asks if i've seen X or Y or Z and every time it's just "I know of it" cause I don't wanna bum him out of whatever slop he can enjoy.
Watching some gay super-hero movie at his place is still fun cause I can shit on it and he's not a fag but he does watch a lot of that bore shit

Forum Clout
Does anyone here unironically like it
Yes

can you defend it?
Nope. It's a dorky little cartoon that I think is mostly funny that does the classic Dan Harmon "drenched in unearned sentimentality" shit, but it's faggoty fanbase aside I've liked watching most of the episodes.

That said yeah, Venture Bros outdoes it in every conceivable way.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I’m drunk but imagine you had complete control over the worlds destiny. Now imagine you weren’t a gook retard. For example after whatching I had dreams of making everyone in the world black. (Death note you can kill anyone by putting their name in it) my version is I make everyone black. Slowly.
So you just want more blacks

Joo

Upside is we will have more inventer, engineers and doctors

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Yeah, I actually like Rick and Morty, particularly the first 2 seasons. When other show's idea of dark humor was "let's kill off a character for a season hehehehe" Rick and Morty's idea of dark humor was it literally doesn't matter who lives or dies, the universe is indifferent and you're fucking retarded for caring. It tricks the audience with clever sci fi alternate reality set ups usually to do little more than deliver a dick joke. It's one of the few major adult oriented animated series to come out in the last decade or two that doesn't make you go "Why did they animate this? Live action would be fine." Characters are consistent. Stories are usually interesting. If it weren't for the fans, and, more importantly, the writers reaction to having fans, it would probably be one of the best animated shows on tv.

I am not a faggot, I promise. I'll get a doctors note to prove it.

G

If it weren't for the fans, and, more importantly, the writers reaction to having fans, it would probably be one of the best animated shows on tv.
yeah, it really just boils down to this. If you can get the faggy fanbase out of mind, the first 2 seasons are good television.

G

Yeah, I actually like Rick and Morty, particularly the first 2 seasons. When other show's idea of dark humor was "let's kill off a character for a season hehehehe" Rick and Morty's idea of dark humor was it literally doesn't matter who lives or dies, the universe is indifferent and you're fucking retarded for caring. It tricks the audience with clever sci fi alternate reality set ups usually to do little more than deliver a dick joke. It's one of the few major adult oriented animated series to come out in the last decade or two that doesn't make you go "Why did they animate this? Live action would be fine." Characters are consistent. Stories are usually interesting. If it weren't for the fans, and, more importantly, the writers reaction to having fans, it would probably be one of the best animated shows on tv.

I am not a faggot, I promise. I'll get a doctors note to prove it.
Okay I'll watch first 2 seasons. Every time I ask about this show, everyone's like "YOU GOTTA WATCH THE MR MEESEEKS EPISODE! SO FUNNY LOL!" and I did and it was fucking turrrible. Am I right in that assessment, or is the show not for me if I hate that?