• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is planning to purchase a “winter home” in Mexico

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1718578414149.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
You know this fat ass can't speak a word of Spanish either. Good luck with the paperwork getting a home
Wrong, child, I'm a master of Duolingo and Google Translate. Disfruta de la prisión.

I’m glad he’s lying, because Mexican Pat would be fucking insufferable.
It'd be great fodder for content. He's already an unbelievable fuckup in his own country, now imagine him in a foreign one that's also impoverished, corrupt and dangerous. It could be Pat's European cruise arc.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Wrong, child, I'm a master of Duolingo and Google Translate. Disfruta de la prisión.

It'd be great fodder for content. He's already an unbelievable fuckup in his own country, now imagine him in a foreign one that's also impoverished, corrupt and dangerous. It could be Pat's European cruise arc.
You make some very solid points.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Oh I'd go down there and pay a federale to piñata him bigtime. Good luck with the cops, faggot.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Pat perpetually lives in the not-too-distance future where Milwaukee PD settles for $50 million (and agrees to arrest all his stalkers) and Tiny Tim in Space is the hottest book since 50 Shades of Grey.

It's much more luxurious than living in the present, where fraudulent PPP loans and begging mommy-in-law pay the bills.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat perpetually lives in the not-too-distance future where Milwaukee PD settles for $50 million (and agrees to arrest all his stalkers) and Tiny Tim in Space is the hottest book since 50 Shades of Grey.

It's much more luxurious than living in the present, where fraudulent PPP loans and begging mommy-in-law pay the bills.
Not only does he think he can just speak anything to existence. He also thinks he can speak anything out of existence.