• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is more successful than JDA in every metric

G

You hear that JDA?

He says you cant even out do his tacos

[URL='https://ibb.co/rkFVX8j']
awfultacos.jpg
[/URL]
I'll be making my special ground pork tacos tonight and I'll post pic's to compare against Pats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
This JDA shit is fucking brutal on Pat's psyche. He's got his own little clique of fans, he doesn't get any of the O&A inside jokes we make, he's got some infamy in the sci fi writing crowd, and he's just clowning on Pat for everyone's enjoyment.

But that gaysian Queenie... oh lord she's the worst part. Don't even know what she looks like but that puts his ass right back in high school. Bullies mostly stick to bullying within their gender, hell even Regina George left the nerdy boys alone. But you're eating lunch one day, across the cafeteria Brad points at you and whispers something in Tara's ear. Tara looks at you and just starts cracking up at whatever mean thing Brad said about you. You want to be the one telling jokes and making the popular girl laugh, not the object of ridicule.

Maybe alt-right hentai club isn't the most popular table at the cafeteria, but they're all pointing and laughing at him, and he doesn't have enough friends to point and laugh back.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
What the fuck is that smegma looking shit all over the corn? Also, this is a controversial take, but I think hard shell tacos and the people who eat them are retarded garbage.
I like a hard shell on occasion, taco bell is a guilty pleasure. But I don't have the rube attitude that it's culture. He probably thinks his take on Street Corn makes him worldly. Also he's fat