• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is getting cuntier and cuntier

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Anyone remember Pat complaining about how a recipient of a website contact form message put him on blast on Twitter and her tweet got thousands upon thousands of likes and supportive comments? And how even after carefully explaining to the lady that it wasn't him, she refused to "correct the record" or even delete the tweet because it had gotten so much traction? I think there's a lesson to be gleaned here...
Yep, the classic Dana Schwartz incident:

60b6af5e2317e3eef4eff47951b2d32b.png

1611114ad0d751caa9491d70397045c1.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
What ever happened to periscope? That looked like it was getting hot and then you don't hear of it anymore. Wasn't that the platform we got the biting incident on?
Instagram added Live. Periscope was out of business like 6 months later. Twitter has live too or at least it did but it never got traction.

G

Yeah that works. My hypothesis is stupid. Fuck me.
I don't think it does. They're all different. Discord is a bunch of different servers, like different chatrooms. And Skype was for calls (advertised as making phone calls online), whereas MSN was for text chatting.
I think they're all different enough. Whereas Threads as far as I know is just like Twitter, nothing different about it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
To be fair to pat in d be annoyed dealing with these Twitter retards, but how hard is it to just say "there's a group of individuals who get enjoyment out of trying to make me seem like a racist/misogynist/etc to others using anonymous messaging to do so. I apologize that you got dragged into their game, if you know anyone else who has received messages like this please let them know". He acts like it's too much work to do this but he tweets every single troll "you're going to prison, stlaker".

Hell it'd be easier to be polite to people like Dana then more of them would come forward when a new person is targeted and vouch for Pat. That's take all the fun out of the bit. I think most of them don't because Pat has acted like a dick to them

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
To be fair to pat in d be annoyed dealing with these Twitter retards, but how hard is it to just say "there's a group of individuals who get enjoyment out of trying to make me seem like a racist/misogynist/etc to others using anonymous messaging to do so. I apologize that you got dragged into their game, if you know anyone else who has received messages like this please let them know". He acts like it's too much work to do this but he tweets every single troll "you're going to prison, stlaker".

Hell it'd be easier to be polite to people like Dana then more of them would come forward when a new person is targeted and vouch for Pat. That's take all the fun out of the bit. I think most of them don't because Pat has acted like a dick to them
Because he has admitted he has always been that angry temper tantrum throwing petulant child. Im glad to see that nobody takes him seriously. They never did as a child and they still dont now. You know it drives him crazy. He might get treated like an adult at first but doesnt take long before they are out of the Pat business. two publishers, Sci-fi channel, his comedian friends, most of the sci-fi writers,his ex wife, many people that gave him interviews, The Hill, hooligans...I know Im missing a few more. He is a shitty person to deal with and its easier to just cut ties with him and let him fuck up on his own.