• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is a two-door fridgecel

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
He's a 2 door jamoke:

85c8518a717c44d4f48ed9b633ca7b93.jpg
Fridge that close to the door, disgusting.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yes, it’s college student housing that they haven’t renovated in any significant way.
They really are a couple of bums, the only thing they did was fix the room that smelled like cat piss. That’s right, they bought this dump “as is” or the previous owner said “fuck off” when asked if he could fix a room that cats pissed all over the floor.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
85c8518a717c44d4f48ed9b633ca7b93~2.jpg

Nice garage-style workbench in your kitchen, you lazy pauper. This is the life you created for yourself, idiot. Yours is one of the saddest looking kitchens I've ever seen. Linoleum floor, laminate countertops, cheap, big box store prefab cabinets... The only thing in there that looks new is the fridge, which makes sense since you're obese and probably wore the hinges down on the last one from over use. Fat, lazy slob. Your life is a ruin.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I really wanna know what scam they have going to no longer rent out the one side. The whole point of buying a place like that is to rent one side live in the other or rent both out and live elsewhere. I bet Niki’s mom was the reason they bought it just so they could have a steady stream of rental income.