• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick has to remind everyone he is cis and his wife is no lesbo

G

If any of this is true and actually happened the most that happened is there is a gay black bartender who works in Pig's watering trough and he celebrated the touchdown or whatever and ABBA was playing in the background. The diseased mind of Fat Pig pings and he thought "huh huh, wouldn't it be cool if he turned to me and said "I am the overlap of this Venn diagram." Then he drunkenly tweeted it as if it really happened. We know that it didn't because no one would say that, except Fat. But having heard how utterly insane he is in Josiah 5, there's a good chance that nothing happened and there is no "beautiful gay black bartender." What a nutty faggot

G

I don't even understand it. Is everyone in the NFL black?

Or every black person MUST play football?

Or every player in the NFL is beautiful?

Other than gay people liking ABBA, where is the overlap?
I guess in Fat's small-town hick naturally homophobic mind, queers aren't supposed to like sports and that's why he really really loves watching sports because he's just a boring super straight white guy. But they do like ABBA because it's singing and stuff. But the "beautiful black gay bartender" who he definitely doesn't dream of getting fucked in the ass by likes football and ABBA! Like wtf!!

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Oh... he's saying gay people don't usually like sports.

I thought it was something to do with black people, but I guess he was only mentioning race to show off that he can drink in the presence of a black person without vomiting.

The race issue is just a distraction from his main point: sport is something manly, therefore gay people rarely watch it.

Pat has so many problematic views about race and sexuality that it's difficult to even unpick where his bigotry lies.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1638788969521.png

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I guess in Fat's small-town hick naturally homophobic mind, queers aren't supposed to like sports and that's why he really really loves watching sports because he's just a boring super straight white guy. But they do like ABBA because it's singing and stuff. But the "beautiful black gay bartender" who he definitely doesn't dream of getting fucked in the ass by likes football and ABBA! Like wtf!!
it shows how 1-demensional Rick thinks everybody is, so his mind's blown when someone ventures outside his small-minded stereotypes

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy shit, a lot to unpack here-

First, he’s very drunk and alone at bar pretending to watch football yet we all know he isn’t an actual sports fan, just wants others to think he is so he can be seen as “manly”

second, for a straight guy he REALLY has to let everyone on social media know he’s TOTALLY straight. That really comes off as odd and leads me to believe he’s a repressed homosexual and the booze is making it tough to keep his fake manly tough guy persona going.

third, it shows pats true racism as he reduces a bartending to just his color and sexual orientation. I have a feeling there isn’t a gay bartender but he’s drunk and his true self is coming out. Also it’s 2021 and nobody cares about gay people and by that I means it’s long been acceptable to be gay and they’ve been able to get married for years. Nobody has been angry or upset that gay people exists in years.

Also, the diagram comment didn’t happen, that sounds like one of dumb pats book characters would say since they all sound like him. Abba playing in a bar in 2021 also isn’t unique or out of place. College bars play ABBA for fuck sake and they’ve been popular forever but due to Mama Mia they’ve reached a new generation. Of course Pat is so out of touch he doesn’t even understand pop culture yet believes he’s some hip and witty mind.

Pat sits alone at bars without his wife trying to make everyone around him thinks he’s some tough manly guy yet hes only thinking about men and their sexuality. I really believe he’s a deeply closest homosexual which is why he’s such a miserable cunt. It all makes sense, child.