• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick admits big Nik likes box.

G

"2021-12-31 21:12 UTC - You:
Actuslly it isn't a game, they have been a victim so far, like you, bested beyond doubt."

2 predictably awful playoff games
I just wanted Michigan to be in the finals, to make an experience for my son and I in Ann Arbor on the finals night. It is harder to win a national title than a super bowl, it won't happen this close again for us..... lol.

G

fucking owned

here's a tip: if you're going to "troll" Patrick, don't let him win
OK street shitter, because mistyping on my digital device's tiny keyboard is worse than being an unemployed retard delivering a non sequitur that his wife is gay or having a disgusting unclipped cock that looks like an impacted, constipated, turd that you squeeze out after being forced to hold your shit for lack of street to go on for 6 hours.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
2021-12-31 21:45 UTC - +16085669287:
Yes, atalker. You are always confused. Because your are cripplingly stupid, and deeply mentally ill.

Finally I agree with Rick on something, covidcumia is an embarrassment to our organization

G

Seeing legal terminology like estoppel being bandied around between cumia's spelling mistakes and pat's retardation is truly bizarre.
They're mistyping, not misspelled, but yes ("In the common law, judicial estoppel ("also known as estoppel by inconsistent positions) is an estoppel that precludes a party from taking a position in a case that is contrary to a position it has taken in earlier legal proceedings.") he would be stuck to his claims, which some are provable lies, that our reasonable doubt would exist, or he'd try to change them and be estopped. He really was played by Brinton.

Last edited by a moderator: