• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Richard Christy, ladies and gentlemen

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah, trying to bag on Richard for being a drummer doesn't really work when he's widely recognized as an excellent musician.
To Stern all those interests were “nonsense” and stupid because Howard wasn’t into it so there’s no way anyone could find joy in those things. That’s when I stopped listening to stern because he became this huge miserable fuck that couldn’t stand any of his staff being happy around him. That was around when he told the staff they couldn’t do weekend stand up appearances at bars / comedy clubs / etc. because he felt it hurt his name. That’s how the staff made a living for years doing the appearance gigs on weekends but Howie said no more. I remember Gary saying how he did some embarrassing weekend gigs but they paid for his house.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Tradio had blanket permission for people to record them which was the caveat Richard and Sal needed to rain brutality on these folksy motherfuckers lol.

It was kinda like eBay for people that couldn’t or didn’t want to use that service.

Eventually even though the Tradio studios weren’t necessarily connected the hosts immediately recognized the two asshole’s voices eventually lol. Even the fake Tradio calls were funny.

‘I’m whackin’ maself! Oh, banned for life!’
The one where he “accidentally shoots his dog” had me crying laughing. There’s one where Richard pretends to be a lady that breaks an expensive vase then gets beaten. Fucking with Steve Langford using Sour Shoes clips was gold too.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Richard seems like a real good guy, def a guy you’d want to have a beer with. He was almost like a Jackie with his hillbilly life stories of living in a storage unit, not showering, etc. but with a good heart. Plus his love for all kinds of things like Halloween, beer, horror movies, drumming, etc made Howard annoyed because Stern is such a miserable cunt he can’t understand anyone finding joy in life. So many times Stern would try to tell Richard he’s got problems / depressed and all his 3 days a week therapy nonsense because Richard was just a happy go lucky guy.
That hotel him and his girlfriend were going to do they could have elves tuck them in was so funny. Artie kept shitting on him because it’s obviously for children. His favorite taco stand closing was hilarious too.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
To Stern all those interests were “nonsense” and stupid because Howard wasn’t into it so there’s no way anyone could find joy in those things. That’s when I stopped listening to stern because he became this huge miserable fuck that couldn’t stand any of his staff being happy around him. That was around when he told the staff they couldn’t do weekend stand up appearances at bars / comedy clubs / etc. because he felt it hurt his name. That’s how the staff made a living for years doing the appearance gigs on weekends but Howie said no more. I remember Gary saying how he did some embarrassing weekend gigs but they paid for his house.
Howard probably was embarrassed because that showed just how little he pays people