• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Richard Christy, ladies and gentlemen

G

I deserve it. I felt bad pressing send on the broken link. One too many shandies tonight.
Well I’ve been barrel legged ossified since payday so who am to pass judgment.

Considering all of the faggot Euro and Australian brothamen on this board idk if they know but Tuesday is a ‘bank holiday.’ So fuck you, sobriety. Four day weekend!

Thanks for chiming in though.

G

Love the Richard Christy. For a long time the Sal and Richard calls were the only Stern I listened to.
Tradio had blanket permission for people to record them which was the caveat Richard and Sal needed to rain brutality on these folksy motherfuckers lol.

It was kinda like eBay for people that couldn’t or didn’t want to use that service.

Eventually even though the Tradio studios weren’t necessarily connected the hosts immediately recognized the two asshole’s voices eventually lol. Even the fake Tradio calls were funny.

‘I’m whackin’ maself! Oh, banned for life!’

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Love the Richard Christy. For a long time the Sal and Richard calls were the only Stern I listened to.
Richard seems like a real good guy, def a guy you’d want to have a beer with. He was almost like a Jackie with his hillbilly life stories of living in a storage unit, not showering, etc. but with a good heart. Plus his love for all kinds of things like Halloween, beer, horror movies, drumming, etc made Howard annoyed because Stern is such a miserable cunt he can’t understand anyone finding joy in life. So many times Stern would try to tell Richard he’s got problems / depressed and all his 3 days a week therapy nonsense because Richard was just a happy go lucky guy.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I love them all. The toaster with an endless serial number, "well, it's an item," the barometer that measures everything, it's all great.
Abso-fawkin-lutely! The "SATAN KEEPS MAKING ME CUM OHH NOOO I CAN'T STOP CUMMING ARRRGGGHHH!!!" call is the one that breaks my ribs the hardest, but they're all fantastic. Just listened to the Chinese Confusion call, fucking classic.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love them all. The toaster with an endless serial number, "well, it's an item," the barometer that measures everything, it's all great.
The saga with the Jack guy was great, I remember one call Richard kept god blessing everything and being a Christian station Jack had to keep him on and couldn’t hang up.

G

Richard seems like a real good guy, def a guy you’d want to have a beer with. He was almost like a Jackie with his hillbilly life stories of living in a storage unit, not showering, etc. but with a good heart. Plus his love for all kinds of things like Halloween, beer, horror movies, drumming, etc made Howard annoyed because Stern is such a miserable cunt he can’t understand anyone finding joy in life.
Yeah, trying to bag on Richard for being a drummer doesn't really work when he's widely recognized as an excellent musician.