• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Review of Licorice Pizza (2021) directed by Paul Thomas Anderson

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

What about her kick ass band that she has with her marginally more attractive jewess sisters?

This is the worst fucking song I've heard in a long time. Also, the faggots in the comment section should be round up and put in a camp.

The giant mclovin flag at :29 seconds made me loff.

Forum Clout
View attachment 58233

the actor’s name is Alana

the characters name is Alana

what a lazy cunt
I like that there are two versions of the poster: this lazy two-shot featuring her Rocky Dennis mug and pokey nips from a scene that I don't recall being in the movie and an animated poster where she's drawn so generously it almost seems like a cruel joke when watch the actual movie.

Real empowering role, ugly.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]jEChsA4W5Wg:0[/MEDIA]

What about her kick ass band that she has with her marginally more attractive jewess sisters?

This is the worst fucking song I've heard in a long time. Also, the faggots in the comment section should be round up and put in a camp.
Imagine being at a festival, ripped on meth, and this dyke funeral dirge comes on. I'd throw my shit on stage.