• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retracing the killer's path

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Dead-eyed fuck. Sick guy!
That stare in the captian america selfie truly gives me chills, there is not one other selfie he has posted where he looks like that, and then the date and time when he posted it, combine that with all the other strange occurences during the time surrounding the murder, it can't all be a coincidence.

Last edited:

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
#RIPBernell Patrick Sean Tomlinson /Thomas will be brought to justice for Bernie.

e0OvTb1.png

Funny after Patrick Slug Tomlinson killed Bernell Trammel he got a speeding ticket heading out of town and went on a boat ride in some lake with his pisstoothed lesbian caretaker/fake wife mama Niki Robinson the PPP bandit.

Why such a hurry, pigchild?
What did you leave in that lake, pigchild?

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Untitled.png

More proof the Robinson household has at least one bike in it, and bonus describing himself as a heavily armed raging lunatic

And again, he never shows the bicycles, despite Piggy going out of his way to showcase in social media every vehicle and item he owns/buys. He has to keep this one item concealed, perhaps because it'd be a 100% match with the murder bike???

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The mask picture is super creepy and the sort of thing you would see in a true crime show where the killer wants to play with fire or sabotage himself subconsciously because he has a guilty conscience. What the fuck is with that picture? Turkish rose indeed.

Why would he be that color in his living room? He doesn't work out at home, even after wasting a bunch of money on a home gym. Even his smirking gym selfies don't show him with a Turkish rose glow, just the glow of a faggot who is pretending to work out.

G

The mask picture is super creepy and the sort of thing you would see in a true crime show where the killer wants to play with fire or sabotage himself subconsciously because he has a guilty conscience. What the fuck is with that picture? Turkish rose indeed.

Why would he be that color in his living room? He doesn't work out at home, even after wasting a bunch of money on a home gym. Even his smirking gym selfies don't show him with a Turkish rose glow, just the glow of a faggot who is pretending to work out.
Ever be a white guy and take a long hard jog outside in hot weather then come home and take a shower? The glow still lasts hours after.

G

I genuinely believe he did it. Well I’m at least 70% sure. We need to stop with the exaggerated and made up jokes about it. For people to take us seriously we can’t be making jokes.
I was on the fence when I thought his twitter persona was different from his IRL one. But his recent court transcript where he was "no child"ing the fucking judge made it clear all the deranged shit he posts on there is for real.