• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retarded Milwaukee man takes a picture of the first snowfall.

G

Baller move when you think about it. CC knows how to prime the pump
No, but I kept a bag of toys in my car, she was from down the hall in the rental I had for the summer. I had toys in the room. She had a pizza going to her room, I asked for some she came to ours, that night my friend John was working up north still. She also had thinning hair lol. or so it seemed. I am a fan of toys though, saves on effort.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
No, but I kept a bag of toys in my car, she was from down the hall in the rental I had for the summer. I had toys in the room. She had a pizza going to her room, I asked for some she came to ours, that night my friend John was working up north still. She also had thinning hair lol. or so it seemed. I am a fan of toys though, saves on effort.
Did you keep glass dildos in the bag and have you ever been to a Brazilian whore house?

G

I once fucked some slob at the shore who after she came from some vibrator and finger work I did, her pussy sort of fell out of her like a pink eel lol, to this day I still get shivers thinking about that. It dropped like a full inch of tubing out lol.

Prolapsed pussy. In a few years her uterus will drop, the only functional sex she will have is Anal.

[URL]https://www.kegel8.co.uk/advice/prolapse/living-with-a-prolapse/your-sex-life-after-prolapse.html[/URL]

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
If you're going to brag about what a success you are, I dunno, maybe failing to keep your vehicles under cover would suggest otherwise. That spot where the V6 Mustang and bikes are, he could and should have put up a carport, or a shade or whatever you call it.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Prolapsed pussy. In a few years her uterus will drop, the only functional sex she will have is Anal.

https://www.kegel8.co.uk/advice/prolapse/living-with-a-prolapse/your-sex-life-after-prolapse.html
family-guy-throw-up.gif

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I find it hard to believe Milwaukee didn't get a major snowfall until January. I've watched packer games this year that were snowblasted. I'm sure someone would have called him out if it wasn't true, just seems weird to me.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I find it hard to believe Milwaukee didn't get a major snowfall until January. I've watched packer games this year that were snowblasted. I'm sure someone would have called him out if it wasn't true, just seems weird to me.
Green bay is much further north in Wisconsin. Milwaukee is practically Illinois

G

Trust me I ain't breaking nobody, lol, ergo the toys lol. Though they could, I love the way they all say I feel the best, but it sure looks like they like the much larger rubber and silicone things better. Oh well, whores.
😅🤣😂🤣. Best TMI story of the year!