• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retarded Milwaukee man takes a picture of the first snowfall.

G

Nice ghetto parking, stupid.

FIIStP4XwAkGgCI.jpeg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Imagine if somebody wrote a naughty word in super-glue & crushed packing peanuts on his car just before snowfall... he'd brush away the snow to reveal a rude word.

Obviously that'd be illegal & I'd never advocate doing such a thing, but it would be funny.

Once on the last day of school the teacher let us all draw on the whiteboard... we found a permanent marker & wrote 'Gay Mr Nellor', then continued to draw pictures on top of it with standard dry-wipe markers, at the end of the free lesson he wiped everyones drawings from the board to reveal an irremovable statement. We loffed

G

This is the kind of thing that really makes me laugh.

Fat. I know you're reading this. So let me reiterate a couple of facts. I'm one of the many people online who enjoy laughing at you as a hobby. I own seven properties, four of which I live in, the other 3 are purely for rent. You are fat and your house is something I wouldn't buy even if I was a Jew slumlord. You're a fucking fat, ugly loser and even a guy who works at McDonald's on here is still your total social and financial superior.